The answers to these questions about Ancient Egypt may be found by clicking on the link below each one. You could write the answers down when you find them or you could try a spot of multi-tasking by clicking here and copying these questions into a word processor and typing in the answers as you find them. Good luck!
1. Click on the link below and follow the story. Who battled against Seth and took his throne?
2. What does the word "Pharaoh" mean?
3. Click on the link below. Which way would the hieroglyphs be read?
4. Where was the first step pyramid built and who was it built for?
5. Click on the link below and explore the map. Whose temple is found at Abu Simbel?
6. What creature does the evil god Maka look like?
7. Make your way to the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. What can you see?
8. Take a walk around the Sphinx. Whose face may be represented on the Sphinx?
9. What was the name given to the Tutankhamen when he was born?
10. The four sons of Horus were the guardians of the internal organs. What were their names?
Thanks to Tony Poulter of Hugo Meynell School, Staffs for this cyberhunt
ICTeachers Ltd www.icteachers.co.uk